[Cube] Re: hard drive swap done, now how do I eject a CD?

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Sun Jul 10 22:26:18 PDT 2005

Thank you so much. I knew this once but hadn't done it  for a long time and
forgot where it was located. Hope this fixes my problem...........my cube
won't boot up. When I push the start buttons, nothing happens. I purchased a
new power box but that didn't help. Maybe the Cuda will fix it. Any
ideas????Thanks, Melvetta, a devoted Cuber
7/8/05 11:38 AM