[Cube] How to View HD Space Remaining?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Jul 8 06:17:40 PDT 2005

That information is at the bottom of every finder window, George. It's not a
setting. It's just there. If you aren't seeing it, I suspect you clicked the
widget in the upper right hand corner of a finder window (or selected "hide
toolbar" from the View menu), which hides the toolbar, sidebar and info bar.

There are a handful of other ways to obtain that information as well. 1) get
info on your hard drive icon (highlight + command-i), 2) Finder->View->View
Options->Show Item Info (displays size info under drive and folder icons in
the finder)

Do yourself a favor and buy a larger HD or add a larger external drive and
save yourself the trouble of watching every MB.

Best,

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker