[Cube] Re: hard drive swap done, now how do I eject a CD?

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 8 15:54:18 PDT 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 1:28 PM, Laurie A Duncan wrote:

> The OPTION key /is/ the ALT key on every Mac keyboard I have ever
> seen.

Laurie, you're quite right, there it is right on my option key! Now
how did I get the idea that the Apple key was the Alt. key? Is the
Alt key on a Wintel in the same position as the Apple key on the
keyboard? It's been so long since I used a Windows computer I can't
remember. Anyway, my mistake.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>