[Cube] Re: hard drive swap done, now how do I eject a CD?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Fri Jul 8 17:17:04 PDT 2005

The Apple key is the "command" key :) On a Windows keyboard (at least on my
husband's toshiba laptop I am looking at right now), the Alt key is where
the apple key is on the Mac keyboard, and the "function" key is where the
alt/option key is on the Mac. I'm not sure the same is true on a full size
Win keyboard though as I spend very very little time ever looking at or
using Windows ;)