[Cube] connect cube to airport express?

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Sat Jul 16 04:59:57 PDT 2005

Yup - that's probably the best method to get 11g performance out of a
Cube.  All of the other ethernet bridges I've seen so far have iffy
support for the WPA personal networks, and are all still in the same
price range as an Express. So you might as well get the speaker and
printer sharing tossed in for free in case you need them later on.

I just finished testing the ethernet bridging with a PC and a Mac and
it works perfectly.  So the next purchase is yet another Express
station (which will bring me up to 3!)

Cheers,

Erik