[Cube] connect cube to airport express?

atoa atoa at krak.net
Tue Jul 19 21:26:22 PDT 2005

Say what? Using a bridge of any kind isn't going to give you 11g=20
performance out of a Cube, unless you have somehow hacked it up to use an=
=20
11g NIC.

And if you have been able to use the Express to bridge a wireless to wired=
=20
net, I'd surely like to know how. Everything I've read (and tried) says it=
=20
can't be done. For example:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=3D108040