[Cube] HDV Edit on Cube

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Wed Jul 27 17:53:27 PDT 2005

If your Cube literally won't power up, there's nothing a firewire connection
or target disk mode will help you with. What you want to do is remove the
hard drive from the Cube and install it into your PowerMac G4 or into an
external firewire enclosure so that you can retrieve data from it.

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker
http://cubeowner.com