[Cube] for pep

mac at neuroportal.net mac at neuroportal.net
Sat Jun 18 14:08:33 PDT 2005

high pep.

ascii isnt a font - it is the code a character is associated to...

The font you need is Courier.

its a fixed width font and should do what you want -  if you are (god
forbid) ever forced to use Word.

I think more than anything, you are right about how you wish things to
work for you - thats fine, but a blanket attitude of "I cant
use/understand this so it is crap" tends to turn people off. That may
not be what you meant but it sure as hell came across that way. i cant
understand differentiation/integration but it allows pretty much any
structure to be built safely and not fall on your head.

But if you are a stunning guitarist, (and solo ) then i/we can just
write that off to artistic temperament. :o)