[Cube] for pep

atoa atoa at krak.net
Sun Jun 19 05:24:00 PDT 2005

There's a great new tool out there - the internet.

Google for OS X screenshot, and the very top hit reveals the following:

Built-in Screenshot Capabilities: The Basics

Mac OS X comes with built-in capability for capturing screen shots. To
capture the entire screen, you can simply press Command-Shift-3.

To capture a region of the screen, press Command-Shift-4, then click and
drag the cursor to mark the area you want to capture. When you lift your
finger from the mouse button, Mac OS X will record that real estate and
place a .pdf file on your desktop.