[Cube] Re: Cube Digest, Vol 7, Issue 4

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 12:36:49 PST 2005

Ceep,

I used to run a 22" Apple Cinema Display from my stock 450 MHz cube.
Now, the 23" display uses a different connector (I think it's a DVI
versus an ADC on the older 22" monitor), and you can get an adaptor
for very little money.  But, I am not sure if the stock graphics card
can drive the 23" or 30" monitors, so I am surely not answering your
question.

Best,

Steve