[Cube] Bluetooth for Cube

retrophisch at mac.com retrophisch at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 21:30:11 PST 2005

Cubers,

I have a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth set for sale.
This is the mouse, with a USB Bluetooth module. It also has a USB adapter for
use with laptops that may not have built-in Bluetooth. It has worked great for
me on a G4 Cube running 10.2.x thru the latest version of Panther, 10.3.8. No
drivers to install; I plugged in the USB module, and the OS recognized the
Bluetooth component.

Further info can be found at:
<http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=032>

I'm asking $45 + s&h, shipping from 75067. This item retails for $60-80.

Like Scott, I've used Salling Clicker in conjuction with this Bluetooth module,
with no problems. For my son's birthday, I used my Sony Ericsson T616 mobile
phone to control iTunes on the Cube while it pumped songs to wireless outdoor
speakers.

Please e-mail me off-list if you are interested. The mouse itself is great, too.
I'm just moving to a trackball.

chris