[Cube] #$^%# PART TWO, ETHERNET, CUBE< CABLE BROADBAND PRINTER

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 12:20:16 PST 2005

2. Problem #2: CANT USE BROADBAND MODEM AND PRINTER AT SAME TIME
part of the problem is that the Motorola Modem from the cable company that
carries the broadband and the cable tv BOTH, fits into the same plug under the
cube that the printer fits into. There is only one opening for this kind of
sort of fat clip phonewire-like cord under the cube, that either the cable modem
and printer use. I can either have flawless braodband connection or run my
printer, not both. I am a writer, and need internet open most times, and also
need to print during day several times. The Apple printer has a special yellow
cord (with fat clip phonewire-like end on it) that would normally run to cube
cause the orginal cord end that came with the 16/600 Apple printer, didnt fit
any of the openings under the cube.  (I now print by sending that manuscript via
email to myself to ANOTHER cube across room that is hooked up to the 16/600
printer, and print that way... it is ok, but a real gerryrigged way to have to
print.) Wah. I am a big baby, i want my cube to work well. lol.

ANything you can tell me, i appreciate. I know this is a lot of information,
but that is how ignorant I am, i dont know what is important to tell and what
is important to leave out... so i put it all in. In order. At least, it is
more or less in order. lol.

Thank you for looking and telling me what you think,
With kindest regards,
Ceep ( i am a girl. I hope this note does not add to the veracity of the
Harvard President's remark a few weeks ago that perhaps most women are not built
for science...i hope that if someone would teach me, I could learn. And
remember.)