[Cube] #$^%# PART TWO, ETHERNET, CUBE< CABLE BROADBAND PRINTER

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 14:10:59 PST 2005

Ceep,

It sounds like you need to set up a simple ethernet network. Get a
cheap D-Link or Netgear router (I use a D-Link ~$20 with rebate).
Connect it to the cable modem. Then use 3 of the remaining ports to
connect your two Cubes and the printer.

Of course, then you'll have to administer the router but it should be
plug and play out of the box for cable use.

Bill