[Cube] Cube for sale eBay 5772974852

Steve Nagel stevenagel01 at charter.net
Sun May 8 10:26:20 PDT 2005

Hi,
I am selling one of my Cubes. This one is in excellent condition
technically and visually. No cracks but some scratches keep it from
being mint condition. It's has been boxed up for several years, and the
acrylic has not been exposed to smoke or sunlight, so it is not dull or
yellowed. It shines like glass. Includes the Mac OS (Panther 10.3)
installed and disks provided. It has the extra RAM needed to run
Panther. No internal burner, but the included external CDRW drive is a
Firewire burner that does the job for music or backups.