[Cube] Hello everyone

Kim David McNeill Simmons ksphoto1 at one.net
Thu May 26 17:55:38 PDT 2005

Blake,
      I run the same computer as my personal email/browsing computer
except I had put in a 1.5gig ram and a 120gig drive in a while ago.
But as just a email, browsing computer and wanting to run Tiger, I
would just put more ram in- max it out, you do not need teh bigger
HD, Tiger is a RAM hungry animal.

Kim Simmons