[Cube] Hello everyone

Blake Tullo blaketullo at mac.com
Thu May 26 18:14:36 PDT 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 8:55 PM, Kim David McNeill Simmons wrote:

>      I run the same computer as my personal email/browsing computer
> except I had put in a 1.5gig ram and a 120gig drive in a while ago.
> But as just a email, browsing computer and wanting to run Tiger, I
> would just put more ram in- max it out, you do not need teh bigger
> HD, Tiger is a RAM hungry animal.

Thanks Kim, and everyone else for the fast responses.

To clarify something, this machine will only be used for Word (maybe
Excel and Pages), Email and Web stuff (maybe chat, etc ...).  I have
a G5 tower for the heavy duty stuff.

So from the sound of it I'll need to bump RAM for sure, 756 be enough
you think?  Maybe Kim is right though, not sure if I need the larger
HD or not.

I'd probably install an Airport card in it so I wouldn't have to
worry about wires.

-----
Blake
http://www.livejournal.com/users/blakesrealm