[Cube] Hello everyone

Blake Tullo blaketullo at mac.com
Sun May 29 07:59:13 PDT 2005

On May 27, 2005, at 8:01 AM, Alex May wrote:

> Welcome to the group!

Again I wanted to thank everyone for their advice and welcomes to the
group.  I think, given my needs for the machine, I'm going to try and
buy:

512 stick and a 256 stick to couple with the 256 stick I have
40-80 gig HD
A DVD drive
Airport Card
Geforce 2 MX card
and maybe even a 15" or 17" LCD

Of course that will all be purchased over time. =)

I'm also lucky in that I belong to a local Mac users group here in
Michigan, so someone from the group who is a mac hardware guy is
going to help me put it all together.  I have two left hands when it
comes to hardware for some bizarre reason.

Thanks again for the welcome and advice.

-----
Blake
http://www.livejournal.com/users/blakesrealm