[Cube] Hello everyone

gladys pérez-almiroty almiroty at prtc.net
Sun May 29 08:58:43 PDT 2005

why don't you buy 2 512 sticks to go with the one you have. it almost
maxes the ram and the price difference is not that much.
try for the larger hd. i got the seagate 120 72 rpm for less than $100
at best buy. my bet is you can get even better price now.
you are lucky that you have a macusers group!