[Cube] Hello everyone

Riba riba at ml1.net
Fri May 27 07:25:45 PDT 2005

> I believe that the specs are:
> 450 MHZ
> 128 or 256 MB RAM (not sure atm)
> 20 GIG HD
> CD Rom Drive
>
> I plan on booting it up in the next couple of days to get better
> specs on it, just haven't had a chance as of yet.
>
> If that were your machine what would you do to it to crank it up
> for Tiger and the use I mentioned.

Just stuff as much ram inaside as you can, and it should be fine for
normal use, depending what that means for you :) For exmaple I'm
using 450 MHz Cube with 1.2 GB or ram with Tiger with zero problems
and I'm not even cosidering upgrading the CPU. It works just fine for
usual office and internet stuff, occasional game and InDesign work.
You might consider upgrading the graphics card if there is onty Rage
128 inside.