[Cube] 550 Mhz, fan?

Ramon Garcia Icart rgi at tinet.org
Tue May 31 15:40:33 PDT 2005

Hi,
I joined the list one moth ago more or less. I've bought a Cube on eBay
that wasn't working. It turned out to be a defective DVD unit. Once
replaced (one hour ago), it looks like it's working.
A preliminary visit to the system profiler shows a processor speed of
550 Mhz, and I've noticed that has an internal fan. The hard drive is a
10 Gb Quantum, that probably is not the original one as I think they
were shipped with 20 Gb HD.
But what about the 550 Mhz? Is it overclocked? Maybe a third party
processor upgrade + fan?

Thanks.