[Cube] 550 Mhz, fan?

Cory Tselikis coryvmcs1 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:14:19 PDT 2005

Hello Joined the list a few weeks ago got a cube g4 450 with 1 gb ram
and a 7200 rpm wd 80 gig drive. It runs great with tiger 10.4 I am
looking for a replacement drive internal or not sure if I should go
for an external everything is perfect except I would like to be able
to burn stuff I currently have to use the remote desktop connection
to my pc to burn stuff lol I would like to eliminate the pc all
together but not sure how to go about upgrades. Maybe someone has a
few sites that have some good products on it and that will not burn a
hole in my pocket. I would like to also know if a cooling fan can be
added internally to it as well as change the video card.

Thanks,
Cory T