[Cube] CD Stuck in Drive

Rick ebranscomb at mac.com
Thu Nov 10 10:17:13 PST 2005

Mystery solved.

I had recently replaced the hard drive, and used the jumper settings
right out of the box. Reading some of the other articles on
Cubeowners.com reminded me that the HD and the CD drive are on the
same bus. I switched the jumpers on the HD so it wasn't fighting with
the CD over the same unit number on the bus and all is now well. CD
out, drive functioning perfectly.

Thanks for everyone's help.