[Cube] Stuck CD

Luis Meleiro Luis_Meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Nov 11 01:18:53 PST 2005

A.J.,

I guess each and every advice/hint on this list is welcomed. I do not
declare anything here, I was just informing you that meanwhile, the
original poster - Rick - had his Stuck CD issue solved:

=====
>>>ebranscomb at mac.com 11/10/05 6:17 pm >>>
Mystery solved.

I had recently replaced the hard drive, and used the jumper settings
right out of the box. Reading some of the other articles on
Cubeowners.com reminded me that the HD and the CD drive are on the
same bus. I switched the jumpers on the HD so it wasn't fighting with
the CD over the same unit number on the bus and all is now well. CD
out, drive functioning perfectly.

Thanks for everyone's help.
=====

Apologies if somehow I've spread some confusion, it was definitely not
my intention.

LM

>>>phoenix at cybernothing.org 11/11/05 12:35 am >>>
I tried mentioning that, too... But Luis insisted I must not've been
following the thread, and then declared it a dead issue.

   Oh well.

A.J.