[Cube] Upgrade

Ted tlanden at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 20:15:27 PST 2005

I just took my Cube back from my Father .. (Gave him a Mini) The Cube
has an error on the Hard Drive which is not letting Cube wake up from
Sleep (even just monitor sleep) and repair disk does not correct.  I
have OS-X Server running on a mini and would like to make the Cube a
server and give this mini to my son to play games he is unable too
with his G3 iBook.  The G3 iBook will go to my Father in-law who is
having problems with his old Claim Shell iBook.

My question ... which upgrade path should I take with the Cube, if
any?  My first thoughts were to just upgrade the HD, but noticed a
lot of different options are available.  Your thoughts???