[Cube] Upgrading my cube

atoa atoa at krak.net
Sun Oct 9 07:28:11 PDT 2005

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005, alaain at wanadoo.fr wrote:

> Hello all !
>
> I have an old original Cube 450 with 637 Mo ram. I bought it new
> five years ago and never had any problem with it.
>
> But today I like to upgrade it to something more perfomant.
>
> What do you think to be the best compromise in term of
> CPU, HD and stockage capacity (CD or DVD ?).
>
> My Apple dealer told me there was no really solution with
> good fiability and good price??  But he told me also I better buy a new Mac
> mini.
> So I don't trust him.

I don't follow. You don't know (if you do, why are you asking here?), so
you don't trust someone who gives you advice? Sure, the Apple dealer may
want you to buy  a new Mini, but why does that mean that he is
untrustworthy?

He's right, in my opinion, unless you have a particular reason for wanting
to keep the Cube. The Mini, for the price, will get you a much faster
machine.

  > > Is there somebody to  tell me where to find somebody in
France > to provide and change the parts.