[Cube] Need help with Cube gfx problem

Riba riba at ml1.net
Sun Oct 9 08:13:32 PDT 2005

> After using the computer for times that vary between 5 minutes and
> an hour
> this screen always reappears. What's interesting is that only the
> gfx are
> messed up; the Cube contines to run as normal in the background.
>
> The room is always kept to 72 or 73 degrees.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

Ok, after reading your message again I see that the kernel panic are
gone after you removed the geforce card. It looks simple really -
your Radeon is most probably damaged as well, and the kernel panics
were caused by the geforce card overheating. Replace the cooler on
the geforce card and try it again.