[Cube] It's alive! (importing bookmarks into Safari and Cube RAM)

Andrew in Ann Arbor aklist04 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 10:03:18 PDT 2005

Hello All
I am writing this on my newly reconstituted Cube.
I started with a 450 Mhz model, replaced the OEM video card with a
Radeon 7500 and installed a 120 Mb Western Digital drive. It's got 192
Mb RAM with one slot free.
I've got it connected through a Cables to Go KVM switch and (purists
avert your eyes) it works fine with the keyboard and mouse from my Dell
desktop.
The "windows" key acts like the "command (splat) key on a Mac keyboard.
All the buttons on the mouse work along with the scroll wheel.
I'm still looking for the "home" and "end" keys.....
I installed Panther (10.3.9) which I love.
've got my Netscape 7 mail imported into Mail but I can't figure out
how to import my bookmarks from Netscape.
I missed the chance to import when I first started out and now the only
suggestion is to import the links one at a time.
Is there a utility that will import bookmarks for me?
Maybe I need a newer version of Safari, I've got 1.3 (v312) now?

What kind of RAM do I need to get to fill the empty slot?
I'd like to get as much as I can, the Lombard Powerbook seems happy
with 512 Mb and 10.3.9.

Thanks

Andrew in Ann Arbor