[Cube] It's alive! (importing bookmarks into Safari and Cube RAM)

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Thu Sep 8 10:22:34 PDT 2005

I may not be reading this right........do you have it connected with a
firewire?I can't get my Cube to fire up and I have a lot of my good
things on it. The way I got my bookmarks was to open them all in a
browser, make a new folder titled Saved Bookmarks, copy and paste them
in a composer page and put this in the saved bookmarks  folder in your
System Folder or on the Desktop then drag and drop the folder on your
opened bookmarks. I hope this is what you needed. I know there are
users that can do a better job than I can but I tried!! lol     Mel