[Cube] Re: Netgear not neatgear

phoeniX phoenix at cybernothing.org
Mon Sep 19 09:57:47 PDT 2005

Helen Lowe writes:

>> Sounds like the problem is with your internet feed, rather than your
>> router.
>
> Don't think so, cos USB modem still works with the same phone cable.

    USB modem?

    Nevermind. I didn't realize I was dealing with someone who already knows
all the answers, doesn't want any input from someone with 20+ years in the
field, and uses phraseology like "cos".

    I'm terribly sorry to have wasted your time. Good luck fixing your
problem.

cheers,
A.J.
 --
"there's more to life than gears and horsepower
not much, admittedly, but you get the point..."