[Cube] Re: Netgear not neatgear

Marty Bose martyb at sonic.net
Tue Sep 20 05:45:46 PDT 2005

If Helen was talking about a DSL "modem" rather than a standard
modem, then my description of why a modem doesn't prove anything
about the DSL connection is not applicable; I would have to agree
that either her router or her router configuration was the cause of
the problem she is having.

Marty

--
A relevant signature is an oxymoron.