[Cube] CD stuck in cube

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Mon Dec 4 07:26:15 PST 2006

On 12/4/06, Jane Freeman <jane007 at centurytel.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to get a CD to eject from the cube without taking it
> apart? I've never had one refuse to come up before!

     Usually, persistence pays: I've had a CD refuse to eject, and
then later it came out just fine.

     Alternately, if the drive is really dying, there is a release-tab
located on the corner of the drive. If you haven't seen it before, it
might be worth popping the Cube out of its enclosure, just to get a
better look. This tab works the same way that almost any CD-eject tab
does - you press it in, and the CD pops out - even with the power off.

AJM

--
"there's more to life than gears and horsepower
not much, admittedly, but you get the point..."  -- Road Kill