[Cube] CD stuck in cube

Riba riba at ml1.net
Mon Dec 4 13:44:39 PST 2006

On 2006.12.04, at 18:34, Jane Freeman wrote:

> yes, I can hear it trying to eject....then it gives up.

As others have pointed out, this is a common problem with older
drives, including mine. What also helps is to stick a business card
(or airline ticket, works great as it has rubber stripe on one
side :)) in when it tries to eject and grab it with your fingers.
Other than that, there doesn't seem to be a permanent solution. I
solved the problem by buying a new dual layer DVD recorder and
putting it in the external firewire case.