[Cube] Stuck CD

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Mon Dec 4 10:09:18 PST 2006

Hi, Jane,

if you can hear the drive trying to eject, my guess is that the eject
rollers are slipping and your drive is on the way out. I fear the
problem will become more persistent from now on. The only real way to
solve the problem is to replace the drive. In the meantime, I found a
very small pair of tweezers as found in the tail end of those small
swiss army knives is usefull for just nipping the edge of the disc
and assisting the disc out.

Hope this helps.

Lacy Kyle

' He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key '.