[Cube] CD stuck in cube

James Deamara jdeamara at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:23:09 PST 2006

Hi all.

I recently obtained a used cube with a similar problem but I'm considering
replacing the drive.  I'm thinking of getting a superdrive for my mini and
swapping out the drive from that into the cube.  I realize that besides the
for obvious difference that the mini drive is a laptop drive and that the
ide interface is a little different (I've found an adaptor for this)  I was
wondering if any out there has done this and knows of any unforeseen
problems.  Any info is greatly appreciated.

James.

BTW: I find that lightly tapping the top of the cd as it first appears at
the top of the drive sometimes causes the drive to pop the disk out.