[Cube] maintenance issues, Onyx and Cube running tiger

Steven Southerden Dive aptn05 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Feb 27 03:47:03 PST 2006

I agree with AJ.

I have the Apple Studio Display CRT 17 in, so when on it uses quite a
bit of power, so I sleep it automatically at 10 mins., which
effectively turns off its power except to the USP ports.

I don't even power off the Cube for thunderstorms, as most HT, house
electricty supplies and phone lines in the UK are underground, so are
a bit better protected than many US 'over-ground' cables.  I do use
some additional in-line power protection, though, just to be on the
safe side.

Steve