[Cube] New Cube

Cameron MacLachlan camarasaurus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:26:19 PDT 2006

"Am using Sony LCD monitor at moment with a HD15
connection.  Earlier I was using an older NEC
Multisync with same connection.  Both monitors produce
the same problem.  I will try to describe."

I have one suggestion.  Try using a digital display with an adapter,
instead of using the VGA adapter with your current monitors.  It may
be a problem with the way that connection is working with your
graphics card.  If the digital display works then you'll either have
to get that or get a different graphics card.  I'm pretty sure you
could get an equivalent card for pretty cheap now.