[Cube] Do the processor upgrade cards fix Firewire?

Sean Ferguson seanferguson at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 3 18:39:37 PDT 2006

Sean,
Thanks for the Open Firmware resetting instructions. ...Haven't tried
them yet as I've been away from home.  But if any of the resets work
I'll be sure to report.

And Richard, I haven't yet found any Firewire chip references on
CubeOwner. But with any luck I won't need them.

Many thanks to both of you.
Sean Ferguson