[Cube] Re: Mac Mail Junk Filter

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 19:51:19 PDT 2006

Sorry for the slow response,

My main account now works fine - junk goes to the junk folder - but
my secondary account now does not even HAVE a junk folder.  Not only
that, but the Junk button is grayed out on all messages to that
account, so I am not able to train it or whatever.  Any ideas there?

George A Pepper BM MM
"The Alps of Texas", USA
http://hucbald.blogspot.com/