[Cube] Case scratches on the Cube

Frederick Manter frederix9 at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 7 16:23:10 PST 2006

Yes the auto route is the way to go for light scratches. I've used
ArmorAll with good success. If they are heavier from abuse or
carelessness you might try what a friend of mine did with a badly
scratched audio turntable cover. He took it to a local plastic
fabricator and had them re-buff it using scratch removing stuff.
Cost him 25 bucks and it looked brand new when done and he was able
to wait while they did it. Make sure you remove the core first, even
when using polish.

Frederick