[Cube] Case scratches on the Cube

Charlie Murphy d71lcm56 at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 16:24:53 PST 2006

Had the same issue with one I bought from eBay.

I bought Novus plastic polish. It comes in different grades.
#1 is basically for cleaning & polishing.
#2 is for removing fine scratches.
#3 is for removing heavy scratches.

We had been using it on our race car windshield (made of Lexan) and it
worked great, so I though I'd try it on my Cube. Worked pretty good!

You can buy it on eBay in a kit where they sell all 3 grades.
Good Luck.