[Cube] Case scratches on the Cube

James Rice james.rice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:04:38 PST 2006

Cool.  Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I had thought of Novus as
I used to use it to remove scratches from convertible top windows
before I graduated to convertibles with glass rear windows.  I also
seem to remember seeing the Meguiar's when I was buying was for the
SLK.  Griot's Garage and Eastwood sells a lot of plastic polishes as
well.

Mine has quite a few fine scratchs and three deeps ones.  It also
seems to have fine cracks at the top of the case where the core
anchors are embedded.  I may start looking on ebay for a spare case.