[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

James Rice james.rice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:49:13 PST 2006

I've had only good luck with Sonnet support.  They even replaced under
warranty one G3 card that I had zapped by not fully seating it in the
slot of my Daystar.  Never noticed anyone treating me like an idiot
either.

As a side note I'm the technical director at two small medical
software companys.  As the TD I'm also the "tech of last resort" so I
do my own share of phone support.  It's hard to not get burned out and
jaded by the constant stream of negativity of working a busy support
desk.  And 97% of all problems are user error, but you need to learn
how to get the fix done without letting the user know they are an
idiot.  ID10T errors as we say on the desk, you know.

James
--
www.blackcube.org - The Texas State Home for Wayward and Orphaned Computers
www.blackcube.org/personal/index.html - Personal web page