[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 08:57:58 PST 2006

Thanks for the input, I agree on all the points, I myself was in tech
support for 25 years,
Never supported much software, however  more than 3% of calls were
hardware problems .

Most customers  just need a hand holding  with concern.  The customer
will not be calling if there is not a problem.

I always liked it when a customer had a problem, You solve his problem
and he is thankful he bought your product or service.

No problems, hard to be a hero or develop great customers.

Gary