[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

Riba riba at ml1.net
Wed Mar 15 11:31:33 PST 2006

On Mar 15, 2006, at 13:31, Gary Heartsfield wrote:

> I have recently installed a powerlogic 1.7 upgrade in my cube.
> Great kit ,runs very fast great people (OWC)
> beware  I have been Lied to so many times by the Sonnet  people I
> would never use them again.
> There is no warranty when you work with these people.
>
> Buyer beware, if you have to use the Sonnet cube kit , then buy it
> through another vendor that will help you get
> your problems resolved. ( Other world Computers, OWC, MacSales.
>
> This email is to only warn.

Thanks...I'm leaning towards Sonnet becaue I've hed good experience
with them lately, and when you check the forums and various mailing
lists, there is always a lot of discussion about powerlogix and giga,
but nothing about Sonnet upgrades...I guess they are just working and
there is nothing to discuss. :)
Also, I absolutely want to keep the ability of my Cube to sleep.