[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

James Rice james.rice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:43:36 PST 2006

I'm considering an upgrade for my new cube as well.  I noticed the
Sonnet offerings were not as fast as the Gigadesign or Powerlogix but
in the past Sonnet seemed to be more conservative with clocks speeds
than other upgrade makers.  It may be just their engineering
philosophy to stay slow and stable.

I've not decided which upgrade I'll buy or if I'll even install one.
I've not been suffering for a a lack of speed on my cube.  I may
decide to keep it unaltered and pickup a faster G4 or G5 tower if I
need more speed.  For now, I'm busy enjoying my cube in it's stock
configuration.

James

www.blackcube.org - The Texas State Home for Wayward and Orphaned Computers
www.blackcube.org/personal/index.html - Personal web page