[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

Gary Heartsfield gheartsfield at mac.com
Wed Mar 15 12:11:03 PST 2006

James
My other cube I gave to a friend,  1.5 gig of cheap ram from OWC and it
still smokes.

Gary H
   The last sonnet upgrade  for the G4 PCI  was clocked at 1 gig hrtz
but after I got it installed I found out they
dropped the bus speed from 100 to 67. Never mentioned that in the sales
or install sheet.  A 400 G4 at 100 bus is nearly as fast
as 1 gig at 67.  I have the test to show it.   However the upgrade is
stable.

Gary H