[Cube] RW CDs

Gilbert Pineau g.a.pineau at globetrotter.net
Thu Aug 9 11:00:23 PDT 2007

Hi!

I am currently using a Kanguru Quicksilver DVD burner with the
software  DragonBurn - absolutely fantastic program since it adjusts
to given capacities for optimum quality and speed ! - and I had no
problem ever with CD or DVD in rewrite mode since my Cube takes and
reads everything. I have only a 500Mhz cpu and 1,25 G of RAM. Very
reliable...

As for the external HD, I also use a 120 Gig unit that I split into
two partitions, one Current One back-up with no problem. My unit is
Firewire connacted for optimal speed.

Hope this helps.

Gilbert