[Cube] RW CDs

Mauricio Tavares raub at afn.org
Thu Aug 9 18:46:02 PDT 2007

Gilbert Pineau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am currently using a Kanguru Quicksilver DVD burner with the software
> DragonBurn - absolutely fantastic program since it adjusts to given
> capacities for optimum quality and speed ! - and I had no problem ever
> with CD or DVD in rewrite mode since my Cube takes and reads everything.
> I have only a 500Mhz cpu and 1,25 G of RAM. Very reliable...

	I think those Linux CDs I made must have issues as they would not even
work with my ibook G4. I may try to reburn them in the ibook instead of
a linux box at work...

> As for the external HD, I also use a 120 Gig unit that I split into two
> partitions, one Current One back-up with no problem. My unit is Firewire
> connacted for optimal speed.

	I too love firewire and plan on finding an external case for my
recently bought dual layer dvd burner. This way I can use it as an boot
device next time I try to boot the fedora dvd.