[Cube] Cube DC-VRAM-Board or what else?

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Sun Aug 12 02:15:23 PDT 2007

Hi Gilbert,

you used some english expressions I'm not used to.

So I ask back: As I believe to understand it was
the connector of the ADC-TFT-Monitor in your case.
Is that wright? And you didn't find a solution
(does that mean a replacement-Connector?) for
your Apple TFT?

Hope I understood it...

Best regards
Stefan