[Cube] Cube DC-VRAM-Board or what else?

Gilbert Pineau g.a.pineau at globetrotter.net
Sun Aug 12 09:30:32 PDT 2007

Hi Stefan,

Sorry if my english is so-so because I am french.

Yes, you got it, it was indeed the ADC-TFT-Monitor pis which were
faulty.

And yes, I have never been able to get the replacement part.

As far as the fix my friend did, I could hardly explain in details
because he fixed it at his home with special tools and told me it had
been a wild guess because hhimself was far from being sure it would
work but it did...so far!

Gilbert